Reflection: Swallows of Kabul
I actually kind of liked this book. It reminded me and i thought related to Salem Witch Trial days or The Scarlet Letter (i hate that book) days, with the executions and such. If people misbehaved, they killed them. I always knew and could imagine the mid-east being a horrible place, but I didn't realize they had public executions and the public was so closely controlled by the government or taliban i guess.

1 Comments:
I know you had blog problems, but as I pointed out, folks who did, could have been making their posts (as they read)on a MS Word doc or text file. Then its simply a matter of copying and pasting it in.
Instead, what I'm seeing on the blog (time stamp) are 20 minutes between each post, all done the night before the assignment is due.
The news isn't all bad, because I do think there are some nice posts mixed in with the batch, however my suggestion to you in the future when we do our Asian readings in the spring is NOT to let this go till the night before.
I don't like to give grades online for others to see. Check edline later next week.
Mr. Farrell
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home