Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Chapter 5: Swallows of Kabul

I thought it was shallow of Atiq and Nazeesh to not go home. Seeing that they're men of a strong culture and religion, they should take responsibility of their situations. Atiq doesn't want to go home because of his ill wife; Nazeesh doesn't want to go home because of his annoying father. Well I say, get over it! You're men, take responsibility for yourself and your families.

1 Comments:

At February 9, 2008 at 7:09 AM , Blogger Irish said...

Your posts are VERY short compared to other perople's blog entries. I think you need to take more time writing down and reflecting on the story.

You make a good point about both men not wanting to go home, but then you stop!!!

What other issues are going through each of the men's minds? Why does Atiq say he's sorry, then insults Nazeesh again?

What do you think is keeping Nazeesh from running away?

You need to reflect with more detail, and not rush your posts.

Mr. Farrell

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home